Verena Aibel, DES
- Consistently establish a brand through all forms of marketing communication, including, but not limited to logo development, taglines, eBlasts, personal correspondence, seasonal campaigns, social media profiles, professional membership organization website profiles, Google and Yelp business platforms, and content blogs.
- Attracting clients from various industries such as IT/software, legal services, Business Intelligence, pharmaceutical, real estate, insurance, and specialty business services, for example.
- Team-building, recruitment, student engagement or membership development for higher education institutions, community associations, coach/training organizations and human resources firms.
- Conducted and executed confidential management & research projects and create executive reports or presentations.
- Conducted comprehensive client database research & development.
- Generate email campaigns averaging 30-40% open rates.
- Brainstorm to craft a statement synthesizing professional brand and articulate distinct offering.
- Customer relations, branding and special programming for professional services and personal care services.
- Spearheads the implementation and account management of Constant Contact eMarketing and client surveys, including significant client database development, research, preparation, extensive list segmentation (average 30 categories), to increase client exposure and generate leads.
My Happy Clients!
Let's Meet Over a Virtual Cup of Coffee
NOT SURE WHERE TO START? Just fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you to set up a complimentary 30-minute virtual session to hear about your vision and brainstorm on how we might help you see your results for real…